1. NO REQUESTING ICONS/IMAGES/FRIENDS BANNERS/LAYOUTS. I SHALL HUNT YOU DOWN AND DROP A CACTUS ON YOUR HEAD IF YOU DO SO. Asking for help on how to change or modify a picture to make an icon is perfectly fine, but if I see one "LoLz!!!1 hey cna u mkae a icno 4 me yah OK THANKX!!!!!1", that person will be banned, immediately.
2. I'm sure your friends page has enough drama already. No need to put some of it here. Please, just be polite, and if someone immaturely insults you don't even pay the respect of replying. And while we're on the topic of being polite, no excessive swearing either. I'm not trying to censor what you say, but some people don't appreciate seeing "MY ICON F*CKING ROCKS ALL AMOUNTS OF A**! WOO!" on their friends page.
3. Linking icon communities is accepted and even encouraged. Spread the love of icons (but please don't make a nuisance of yourself doing it).
4. Are you going to be asking about which font is which in what icon? Not the community for you, then. Check out fontaddicts instead, please, in order to cut down on the amount of font spam IH recieves.
5. Asking for help with brushes is now NOT allowed. You need help finding them? Try 100x100_brushes. You need help downloading them? Try Google searching for a tutorial.
6. You can no longer share icons/graphics/whatevAH that you have made.